Seize the unique opportunity to see the Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci while in Milan. Admire this masterpiece accompanied by a professional guide on a small group tour for a private viewing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide in front of Santa Maria delle Grazie Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Please let us know in advance any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them
- Shorts, big bags, and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums