Hop on an e-bike and discover the city that combines tradition and modernization. Take in Sforzesco Castle, Milan Duomo, popular Navigli district, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can take the green Metro line until Porta Genova station, take the exit towards Via Casale - Navigli. The guide will meet you outside the building with a sign saying "Meeting Point".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants.
- Access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certifications. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada, and Israel is also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.