Discover Milan’s fascinating culinary scene by visiting the city’s bottegas inside the central market. Then, master the art of preparing typical Milanese fare and traditional Italian cuisine with a cooking class led by an expert chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Mercato Centrale, Piazza IV Novembre, Milan (corner of via Sammartini in front of Airport Shuttle stop) Look for the "MERCATO CENTRALE" Info Point. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the activity start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied at least one adult
- The menu varies slightly from season to season, but generally includes hand-made pasta, pasta sauces, cheese fondue, and a dessert
- Vegetarians and those with food allergies can be accommodated, please notify the local partner when booking
- Please provide any details with regards to impaired mobility and the local partner will do their best to accommodate you.