Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class in Milan. Held in a private home, you will experience a real Italian kitchen and learn how to cook a 4-course meal with first class local ingredients. Then, savor the fruits of your labor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza 6 Febbraio, 22, Milano. Main entrance is next to the coffee shop "L'altro bar". At the entrance, press 'Cook in Milano' on the intercom and once inside go to the left (stair A) and take the elevator to the sixth floor. Please close the elevator doors manually (they are not automatic). Directions: • From Duomo cathedral, take tram number 19 from via Orefici to piazza 6 Febbraio (10 stops – 25 minutes) • From the train stations (Stazione Centrale and Garibaldi) the nearest metro station stop is Tre Torri on the new M5, then walk 200 meters to piazza VI Febbraio (from the exit in piazza Tre Torri proceed to Galleria Castelli Ferrari until you reach piazza VI Febbraio, then look for L'altro bar) • From other locations in Milano city you can reach Cadorna metro station, then walk 300 meters to piazza Virgilio/via Monti and take tram number 19 to piazza VI Febbraio (6 stops – 20 minutes)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please advise of any allergies or food restrictions before the class starts
- For your safety, you are strongly advised to wear comfortable closed shoes (no flip flops or high heels). Please don't wear jewelry (particularly rings, watches and bracelets) and if possible no nail polish. Please wash your hands before cooking class
- Please be aware you will be in a private home, so be respectful of people, animals and objects in the house
- As a form of respect to other participants, in case of late arrival please advise the school by telephone or email as soon as possible
- This activity operates in small groups of 2-6 people