Enjoy a classic romantic walking tour of Verona discovering the most characteristic sights of the city such as Juliet's House, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza Erbe, Scaligeri Tombs, and Piazza Bra with its famous Roman amphitheater Arena.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Milan train station: Stazione Centrale (easy to get there by tube). Exit the station and walk to the right, turn right at the corner of the station building. Your driver will be waiting for you near the taxi area on the side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of transfers is approximate 2 hours each. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.