Discover two of Italy’s most charming cities in just one-day on this guided tour from Milan. Soak up iconic sights and landmarks in Venice and Verona, and learn about the city’s history, culture, and traditions from your knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Milan Central Station, in front of the Excelsior Hotel Gallia and on the right side when you exit Piazza Duca d'Aosta station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note, the transportation between the cities is by bus and you will spend several hours travelling