Rent your own jet ski for an hour off Miami's famous South Beach and explore Biscayne Bay. Look out for Miami's millionaire homes, ocean wildlife, and skyline on a pontoon boat ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 1 participants
Select participants and date
Check in at the pier to board the pontoon boat. All paperwork will be filled out on the pontoon on the way to the jetskis.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- The gas fee ($75 - $100) and cash deposit must be paid in cash on the day of your rental
- The cash deposit is refundable when there has been no damage to the jet skis
- A signed waiver is required to rent
- Florida law requires that everyone driving a Jet Ski and born after January 1, 1988, must have at least a Florida Boating Temporary License
- Instructions on how to purchase a license are provided on your confirmation voucher