Celebrate the 4th of July on a cruise with front-row views of Miami's many fireworks displays. Sip on your favorite drink from the cash bar, listen to the music on board, and enjoy the fireworks across the bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
As you enter Bayside Marketplace, go towards the water and make a left at the Mojito Bar. Go to the second staircase on the right, directly behind Victoria’s Secret. Go down the stairs, and at the bottom go to the left and pass the boats on your right. You must check-in at the ticket office by the blue 'Check in' banners. There is a lot of traffic on July 4th, so plan to arrive early. It is recommended that you arrive at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time. Parking will be difficult, so public transportation is advisable.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This cruise operates rain or shine
- The cruise is wheelchair accessible, but only for non-electric wheelchairs