Experience Miami's turquoise waters and sandy beaches - the perfect locations for a romantic beach wedding or renewal of vows ceremony. Meet your officiant on the beach and legalize your marriage or your renewal of vows in English or German.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
36th Street Park, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Citizens of most countries can get legally married in Miami including same-sex couples
- Prior to the wedding couples must obtain a marriage license at the Miami marriage office, this takes about 30 minutes and can be done any day Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM except on US holidays for a fee of US$86.00
- Couples only need passports and the dates when a previous marriage legally ended
- Miami weddings are legally recognized with an apostille document in most countries such as the UK and Germany, other countries please check with your local marriage office in your home country first