Take a boat trip down the tranquil canals of Xochimilco, explore the streets of Coyoacán, visit Frida Kahlo’s Blue House, and discover the grounds of the city’s famous university on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from any hotel/address (Airbnb) in Mexico City.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothing and shoes and to bring a sun hat as well as money for food, drinks and souvenirs
- Pickup available from any hotel/address in Mexico City
- Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM depending on your hotel/address location