Venture out on a cultural trip through the Lake of Xochimilco and the university city, considered World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup service is offered from hotels in Zona Rosa, Reforma Centro, Centro Historico, Roma Norte and Roma Sur. Outside this area, the pickup is at 8:35 AM outside the Starbucks of the Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel, located at Paseo de la Reforma 80, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc, 06600 Mexico City, CDMX.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Depends on the location of your hotel, the tour operator will confirm the exact pick-up time via email