Explore ancient Teotihuacan and observe the pyramids of the Sun and Moon. Visit Our Lady of Guadalupe Basilica, an important pilgrimage site, and learn about the 3 cultures represented at Tlatelolco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup and drop-off are available from hotels or addresses in Mexico City. • If your hotel or address is outside of the pickup area, you will be provided an accessible pickup point. • Pickup is not available from airports or bus stations. • Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or at the entrance to your address.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes, a sun hat, and sunscreen are recommended
- Don't forget your camera
- Pickup is available from any hotel in Mexico City