Visit one of the world's most valued landmarks, located on the edge of NYC's beautiful Central Park. Follow a professional, experienced host through the Metropolitan Museum of Art on a small-group guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please enter the Museum main entrance on 82nd Street and meet your tour guide for your pre-orientation by the Egyptian statue that is located to the right as you enter the Great Hall Entrance Lobby.Open in Google Maps ⟶