Cantinas in Merida are fun and traditional. Locals go there to have drinks while eating some "botanas" (snacks), listening to Mexican music in a very friendly environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Santa Ana Park, right in front of the fountain (corner of 60 street with 47 street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19, the local partner has put special measures in place to keep you safe during the tour. As such, please be advised that some restaurants, attractions, and experiences may be modified, will be limited in capacity, and subject to availability
- You must be 18 or older to take this tour