Experience the beauty of the Menorca marine reserve on a scuba diving trip. Learn the basic rules of diving with an instructor before getting up close with the colorful marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please come directly to the dive center 10 minutes before your activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Pick-up is only available in Arenal d'en Castell, Son Parc, Na Macaret y Coves Noves
- After diving you have to wait 12 hours to fly
- You can rent an underwater camera directly at the dive center (depending on availability)
- This diving experience takes all efforts to minimize the impact on the marine reserve. The instructors pay close attention during the dives to avoid accidental contact with the bottom and in order not to drag or damage any surface.