Book an all-inclusive adventure. Start off with a drive through the Tongass National Forest before you head out on a canoe as a team to enjoy the glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The guide will wait underneath the cables holding a blue sign that reads "Liquid Alaska Tours- Mendenhall Glacier ICE Adventure". Bathrooms are located at the meeting locationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This activity takes place at any weather
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Weather Cancellation Notice - In the event of abnormally high winds, this tour may need to be cancelled and fully refunded. Katabatic winds can occur due to glacier-specific weather systems created on hot and sunny days. Cancellations may occur at or before the scheduled tour time based on wind readings