Enjoy a day at Wilsons Promontory, one of Victoria’s top natural attractions. Travel from Melbourne to mainland Australia's southernmost region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup included
- You must contact the local partner directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information is not supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- *** Important note: Your pick up time may be different to the official start time. The start time refers to the very first pickup time on the operator's pickup run. Please refer to the pickup information to see the specific pick-up time from your hotel. Your specific pickup time will be confirmed by the operator after your booking is completed.
- All tours operate with a maximum of 24 participants to ensure an in-depth and personalized experience
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Only small carry bags are allowed (5 kilogram luggage limit)