Go behind the scenes on a full-day tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australian Open, and other famous sporting venues around the city. Visit and explore the state-of-the-art Australian Sports Museum and see the Flemington Racecourse and F1 circuit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the Melbourne Day Tour Center at Federation Square on Russell Street extension. Pick up from CBD hotels can be arranged on request.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Although every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary specified, some venues may not be available on your requested day due to events. Every effort will be made to inform you of tour cancellations/alterations prior to the tour date
- This tour will not operate from mid-December through to the end of February due to the Australian Open tournament including preparation and dismantling works