Discover a mecca for food on a 3-hour culinary walk of Melbourne, and taste delicious samples in the Central Business District. Mix with the locals at hidden venues off the tourist trail. Go to a variety of spots, ending at a bar that is loved by locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside the entrance to the H&M store in Bourke St Mall. Please note, this is NOT the entrance on Little Bourke St or Elizabeth St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please note: this is a tasting tour that begins at 1.30 pm. It's not intended as an 'all you can eat' buffet lunch. You are advised to eat a light lunch beforehand.