Enjoy the fun of a stand-up paddleboarding group lesson in the heart of Melbourne at St Kilda beach. Embark on this great adventure suitable for families or individuals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
PLease arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Stand-up paddleboard, leg rope, and paddle will be provided
- Rash vest (optional) will be provided if required
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Minimum age is 12
- You must know how to swim to participate