Meander past Melbourne's downtown and discover one of the busiest trading ports in the Southern hemisphere. Enjoy a new perspective of Melbourne’s port and Docklands area as you cruise down the Yarra River toward Hobson’s Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel, Southgate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour depart from the ticket kiosk located at Southbank Promenade at Berth 5.
- The vessel has indoor areas and panoramic windows, making this a great tour for any weather condition!
- If you for some reason cannot make the time or date you booked, Sightseeing Tickets purchased online are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.