Enjoy this wildlife day tour to Phillip Island. See the colourful Brighton Beach Boxes and hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary. Then visit Phillip Island to see the little penguins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be between 10am-11am (if travelling between May-Aug) or at 11am-12noon (if travelling on any other month). The activity provider will send you an email with your specific pickup time prior to the tour. Please disregard any other pickup time you may have received from any other source and rely solely on the time provided by the activity provider.
Select participants and date
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your pickup will not be at 10am (if travelling between May-Aug) or at 11am (if travelling on any other month). The activity provider will contact you directly via email shortly after booking with your actual pickup time. Please disregard the pickup time displayed on the GetYourGuide voucher.