The oceans to mountains 3-day Great Ocean Road & Grampians tour from Melbourne is the perfect trip for those seeking the most incredible scenery, natural & wildlife wonders in Victoria. This explorer package allows more time at each highlight!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Travel insurance
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Personal medication
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour features basic dormitory, hostel-style accommodation, with shared bathroom facilities.
- This tour is for adults aged 18+ only.
- Accommodation upgrades are not available online and must be booked directly with the local partner.
- No large suitcases or backpacks (no more than 15 kilograms/33 pounds) due to storage restrictions