Discover Melbourne’s world-class sports venues, such as the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit and the athletes village from the 2006 Commonwealth Games. Learn how beer is brewed and enjoy a tasting paddle catered to your beer preferences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne (behind Federation Square).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must be over 18 years old to consume alcohol. Proof of age must be shown
- Individual bookings are accepted, but most tours require a minimum of 6 participants
- Wear flat, comfortable shoes. Open toe shoes or sandals are not permitted within the brewing area and the tour involves a number of stairs