The markets of Melbourne are buzzing, colorful reflections of the city’s soul. Go behind the scenes, taste the food, meet the vendors and discover the local culture on a shared group or private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Southern Cross Station (Under the Clock Tower), 83 Spencer St, Docklands VIC 3008, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children aged 6-11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Please select "child" when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6
- This tour can accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. Please notify the supplier in advance of any dietary needs
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
- Effective December 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted within 72 hours of the tour, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months, or proof of vaccination
- This tour will take place rain or shine