The markets of Melbourne are buzzing, colourful reflections of the city’s soul. Go behind the scenes, taste the food, meet the vendors and discover the local culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Southern Cross Station (Under the Clock Tower), 83 Spencer St, Docklands VIC 3008, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of six and 11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Please select "child" when booking. Children under the age of six are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of six.
- This tour can accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free requests. Please notify the supplier in advance of any dietary needs.
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people.
- Effective December 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted within 72 hours of the tour, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months, or proof of vaccination.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.