See, feel, and taste the produce from some of Melbourne’s best food, beer, and wine locations throughout the Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas. Savor the experience that locals live day-in day-out, discovering a truly genuine local experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered at a number of selected pickup points in Melbourne CBD.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please inform of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Child fares apply to all travelers aged between 0-15 years, who must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats or child booster seats can be provided on request at least 72 hours prior to tour departure, you may also supply your own
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- Tour stops may vary from time to time