Through gold rushes and rebellions, Olympics and royal visits, Melburnians have turned to ales, whiskeys, wines, and cocktails for comfort. Experience Melbourne’s unique bar scene with a local guide and visit its unique watering holes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Sir William Clarke Memorial Statue, Corner of Spring St and Treasury Place (next to the Old Treasury Building), Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people