Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a tram ride to Melbourne's most famous market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees. 7 Riverside Quay, SouthbankOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 12 people.
- Effective December 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted within 72 hours of the tour, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months, or proof of vaccination.