Journey along the world-famous Great Ocean Road with its breathtaking views and rugged coastline. The tour leaves Melbourne late morning for a perfectly-timed sunset over the Twelve Apostles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Immigration Museum at 400 Flinders St, on the corner of Market St, at 11:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please specify any dietary requirements when booking