Spend an action-packed day exploring the bay in the Bellarine and Mornington Peninsulas. Take in cultural and natural wonders, visit a craft brewery, and admire panoramic clifftop coastal views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your pickup is scheduled at the Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street @ 8:30am. To ensure a seamless experience, kindly arrive 10 minutes before your departure time. We also provide some alternative pickup locations to make your experience more convenient. If you'd like to update your pickup location, simply send us an email at least 72 hours before the tour departure, and we'll gladly confirm the new pickup time for you. You have the following options to choose from: - 7:55am - Mercure Melbourne Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank - 8:05am - Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St - 8:15am - Her Majesty's Theatre - 219 Exhibition St Remember, your pickup change will be officially confirmed once you receive an email from us.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Child fares apply to travelers 0-15 years old and must be accompanied by an adult