We explore Footscray on our journey through African, Asia, European and Indian foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Footscray Train Station on Irving Street; Hopkins St & Irving St, Footscray VIC 3011.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Meet at 11.25am for an 11.30pm start outside the Footscray Station on Irving Street. The aim is to finish lunch by about 2.30 pm, however sometimes tour does run over depending on the interest of the group. Please ensure your online waiver has been signed (please find the link in confirmation email)
- If you have any questions or need directions on the day please call the supplier on 1800 667 791. Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes. The best place to park your car is in the Footscray Market parking lot with a maximum per day fee of $6