Discover the diversity of one of the best touring roads in the world. Learn about the wildlife, history and unique stories of region while staying in fantastic ocean view accommodation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Courtesy pickup from hotels within the city center.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Cancellation policy:
- Full amounts are payable for ‘no shows’ and cancellations less than 24 hours from departure. Cancellations less than 1 week before departure we will incur a charge of 50%. More than one weeks notice will incur no charge.
- Single supplement: A single travelling guest will be assigned their own villa or private hotel room. There is a supplement of $100 gross per night’s accommodation on tour. Two single travelers wanting to share should be booked as a twin share at time of booking.
- Bookings for Public Holiday weekends may result in alternative accommodation being offered.
- The local provider reserves the right to amend and alter itineraries and accommodation when necessary.
- Guests traveling on the Great Ocean Road tours returning to Melbourne are asked to limit their luggage to 1 small bag if possible
- Bring warm clothing, walking shoes and a raincoat.
- Group size: 2-10 passengers