Experience the beauty of Medulin and the Premantura peninsula from a marine perspective on an unforgettable boat trip. Discover Cape Kamenjak, explore an underwater cave, enjoy a fish picnic, and swim and snorkel in the Adriatic Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The boat is called Sandra and is the only red and yellow boat at the harbor in Medulin (No. 32/33). The local partner's team will be waiting for you in front of the boat, under a red umbrella. If you are unable to find the local partner's team, please call them to help you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather or strong wind, the boat captain will decide if it is safe enough for the tour to take place or not. If the conditions are not enough, the trip will be canceled and rescheduled
- Please bring your swimming suit and/or snorkeling gear
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure