Enjoy a private tour and feel the vibe as you walk in El Centro. Be mesmerized with elaborate street art in Comuna 13, feel the giant Botero statues, visit stunning churches, experience phenomenal views of the city as you hover over in a cable car.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel or Apartment pick up available for guest staying in the main Poblado and Laureles areas.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Get a personal introduction to Medellín’s colorful neighborhoods, public art, and architecture on this enjoyable private tour
- Be mesmerized with elaborate street art in Comuna 13
- Experience phenomenal views of the city as you hover over in a cable car
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at your hotel, or at apartments in central Medellin such as El Poblado or Laureles.
- Transport by private vehicle
- All metro, cable, toll fees, etc.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenirs (Available to buy)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please wear comfortable shoes