Explore Al Madinah on this famous open-top tour bus with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket. Your tour will include 2 routes with 11 stops in total, taking passengers to a number of historical, cultural and social hotspots throughout the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Turkish, Urdu, English, French, Indonesian, Arabic, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, Malay, Persian
Select participants and date
The first stop along the Green Route is Almasged Alnabwi. The first stop along the Red Route is Ohud Battle. However, you can hop-on the tour at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tour operates 6 AM-2 PM and then 4 PM-12 AM. The frequency of buses on both Red and Green routes is every 30 minutes, all year round
- Full duration of both routes is 55 minutes
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the travel date chosen on the ticket
- Stop 11 (Hijaz Railway Museum) is currently inaccessible due to construction work. There is also no access to the museum itself