Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Maui’s west shore. Enjoy an incredible underwater adventure with family and friends, while exploring the calm waters of Maui to discover abundant marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the beach in front of Leilani’s Restaurant at Whalers Village in Kaanapali. 2435 Kaanapali Parkway Building J, Kaanapali Maui, HIOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The buffet style menu includes: Ham, smoked turkey, roast beef and white albacore tuna, assorted breads, cheeses and condiments, tropical fruit tray, pasta salad, Maui potato chips and gourmet chocolate chip cookies served with ice cold milk. We also have peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the Keiki (kids, or just kids at heart).
- The open bar menu includes: Wine and 2 ice cold beers on tap, Mai Tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water. To use the bar, guests must be 21 and over bring a valid picture ID
- Bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Due to traffic and parking restrictions please allow enough driving time. From the south allow a minimum 1 hour; from the north allow a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Infants 2 and under travel free but names must be provided to manifest head count