This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Visit two dive locations on this eco-friendly two-tank dive experience. Explore colorful coral reefs teeming with marine life, traverse unique seascapes, or even see a sunken shipwreck in a small-group setting with attentive certified dive guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
• Look for the boat with the local partner's name on it. • Please arrive at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time. • Free parking is available for those who arrive early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must be a certified diver to take part in this tour
- Divers are required to be physically fit and in good physical health
- You’ll be required to fill out a medical waiver and then submit it before arrival to the dive operator in Maui
- Please arrive at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time
- Flying within 24 hours after diving is not permitted