Head out from Marrakech in the morning on an excursion that takes you to 5 different valleys and the High Atlas Mountains. Travel to Berber villages, stopping for lunch with a local family, hike to waterfalls and take in stunning mountain landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel or Riad located in Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina (Old Town), your pickup location will be at the closest point with vehicle access.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You can visit the weekly souk (Berber market) in Tahnaout on Tuesdays
- You can visit the weekly souk (Berber market) in Asni on Saturdays
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- The tour is conducted by a multi-lingual guide
- There are vegetarian, vegan, and gluten options available
- Infant seats are available