Take a break from busy Marrakech on a guided tour of the High Atlas Mountains. Visit Berber villages, stop for lunch with a local family, hike to waterfalls, and take in stunning mountain landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel or Riad located in Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina (Old Town), your pickup location will be at the closest point with vehicle access.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- You can visit the weekly souk (Berber market) at Asni Valley on Saturdays
- The tour is conducted by a multi-lingual guide
- There are vegetarian, vegan, and gluten options available
- Infant seats are available