Visit a former Phoenician trading port, baptized “Mogador” by the Portuguese, the “well drawn" city is a unique citadel, cradle of artists of all kinds. Discover an unforgettable cultural melting pot!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus. All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each use. The driver and/or guide will wear a mask and gloves during the activity.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all the vehicles and face masks are distributed to each customer. The use is obligatory during the activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required