Morocco is known for its bold and flavorful cuisine. Take an evening tour with an English or French-speaking guide to discover the rich local food culture. Enjoy delicious tastings as you wander through the city’s main square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Arabic, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Marrakech, or the closest accessible point by car if your riad is in the Medina.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience the best of Moroccan food and culture
- Taste the real Marrakech through its famous dishes
- Explore the legendary Jemaa el Fnaa square at night
- Savor a traditional Moroccan dinner
- 3-hour tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All food tastings
- Additional food
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The tour takes place in Jemaa el Fnaa, the main square, so be prepared for crowds.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.