Learn to cook authentic Moroccan tagines in Marrakech. Shop for ingredients at a souk, learn about the uses of herbs and spices, and cook a typical Moroccan meal with an expert chef. Then, sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Outside Café France in Djemaa El-Fna. As you walk into Djemaa El-Fna through the main entrance, this is a 3-storey café on the right side of the square. All through Djemaa El-Fna there are fake guides who will try and convince you to do a tour with them, so please make sure that you find the official guide who will be holding an Urban Adventures sign or badge, and be waiting for you in front of the café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by a B Corp certified company committed to using travel as a force for good.
- The maximum group size for the group class is 12 people
- Dress standards are more conservative in Morocco than in most western countries. Shoulders, knees, and cleavage should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts or low-cut tops and showing your midriff is not recommended, as it will restrict your entry into buildings, including private homes, and is considered disrespectful. Long, light-colored, lightweight sleeved shirts, trousers, and skirts are respectful, cover your body, keep you cool in the heat, and protect you from the harsh sun