Admire the scenic landscape of the charming mountain village of Imlil, located at the foot of the famous Toubkal in the High Atlas Mountains. Savor a traditional Morrocan lunch and immerse yourself in the Berber culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Pickup included
- • You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech • Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please wear warm clothes in the winter
- It is recommended to bring a hat in the summer
- Please note that a visit to the market in Asni is only available for Saturday tours