On this 3-day trek, you will climb to the peak of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. You will be transported to and from the excursion from Marrakesh and will be led by an expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Climb to the peak of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Northern Africa
- Discover traditional shrines and villages along the way
- Relax as you are transported to and from the excursion from your hotel in Marrakesh
- Transport to and from the excursion from your hotel in Marrakech
- A local guide
- Mule for luggage
- Food during the trek
- 2 nights accommodation at the Toubkal Refuge
- Mineral water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sleeping bags
- Crampons & ice axes. These may be required in the winter months
- Equipment including walking boots, small day backpack, waterproof jacket, sunglasses, hats, headlamp, sunblock and anything else you think you may need
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring along suitable clothes for the climb. This includes good walking boots, a small day backpack, a sleeping bag, a hat, a waterproof jacket, sunglasses, sunblock, a headlamp, and gloves.
- Please be aware that on day one, there will be approximately 5 hours of walking. On day two there will be 5-7 hours and on the final day, there will be 4-5 hours.