This 2-day tour brings you from the hustle of Marrakech, through the heights of the Atlas Mountains, and culminates with a desert experience you’ll never forget.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou, and see why this has been home to so many moves over the ages
- Take a camel ride watching the sunset over the dunes
- Stay in a traditional Berber tent, and dine with the families there
- Explore the Draa valley and see the 11 million Palm Tres planted there
- Visit the kasbah of Taourirt
- Transport in an air conditioned 4WD or minibus with and English speaking driver
- Associated expenses and transport insurance
- One night with half boarding (diner, bed and breakfast) in desert camp
- Camel Trekking for one and half hours with guide (one camel per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, Rue des banques jamaa el-fnna, Marrakesh 40000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- With the shared tour option, you might be traveling with people of different nationalities and a multilingual driver.
- It is recommended that you have a phone available in case there is any setback.
- A discount of 50% is applicable for children under 10 years old. Children under 3 years go free of charge.
- Please note that this trip cannot be arranged for one person.