Discover the travertine terraces of Pamukkale, meaning “cotton castle” in Turkish, on this 1-day tour from Marmaris. Explore this magnificent natural wonder as well as the sights of the ancient city of Hierapolis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from the main entrance (main security gate). Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The distance between Marmaris and Pamukkale is around 210 km/130 mi. Please be aware that there is a long drive to reach the tour destination