Embark on this Margaret River wine and beer adventure and enjoy a perfect blend of wine and beer, chocolate tasting, and a sensational lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will receive an SMS by 6:00 PM the day prior to your tour with your exact pick up time. Please ensure the mobile number you provide with your booking is the correct number that you will be traveling with. Pickup from Bunker Bay, Eagle Bay, North of the Busselton Jetty, and Geographe incur a $30 (per group) surcharge. You will be contacted by the supplier to arrange payment for this prior to your tour.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If in the very rare instance the tour is cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- There is an out-of-area surcharge for pickup and drop-off at Bunker Bay/Port Geographe. This costs $30 per group, payable direct to the supplier
- Guests 16 years and older need to be able to meet the Western Australian government's "Proof of Vaccination" requirements to enter venues visited on tour