Enjoy a 1.5-hour scenic cruise aboard Mandurah's open-air pirate ship. Munch on fish and chips as you spot native wildlife and enjoy some good old-fashioned pirate humor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the jetty, located opposite 9 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah, Western Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- You may want to bring a jacket in colder months or a hat and sunscreen if it is hot
- Please note that infant tickets do not include a meal
- This 1.5-hour scenic lunch cruise operates seasonally during the warmer months outside of school holidays on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays