When in Mandalay, it is very worthwhile to take a visit to Monywa, which lies on the banks of the Chindwin River and northwest of Mandalay. Marvel at the architecture of the amazing Thanbuddhay Pagoda and Cave Temple at Pho Win Taung.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering pagoda areas
- This tour is not available during the Water Festival between April 12th and 18th