Explore Manchester at your own pace with a 2-day ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Learn about the city's industrial past from the recorded commentary and avail of 15 strategic stops in the city center and Salford Quays.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Buses depart from Albert Square/Manchester Town Hall bus stop WE, outside the Slug and Lettuce bar, Manchester M2 5HD.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for 2 calendar days from the date shown. If the bus is not operating on one of these days you may use the ticket on the next available day
- Buses depart from Albert Square
- The recorded commentary is in English, but other languages are available if you download the local tour operator's app. There is free Wi-Fi on the buses, but it is recommended you download the app before boarding
- You will be notified of any change to the schedule or route via the local tour operator's Facebook page
- Tours start at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM on the PINK TIMETABLE that operates all year.
- Additional tours operate during the Summer at 11:15 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM.