Enjoy a full-day Amazon adventure including jungle trekking, swimming with pink dolphins, lunch with a local family, fishing for piranhas, and alligator spotting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from Manaus in your hotel, hostel, b&b, or even airport or port (in which case your guide will have a sign with your name on it).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Rain gear
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- We may change the places for some activities due to wet and dry season (wet season: November - June; Dry season: July - October)
- The Amazon region is hot, rainy and humid. So be prepared for that.
- The transport for the activities is a simple wooden motorized canoe with no cover
- If you are coming on a cruise ship, you can enjoy a special starting time exclusive to your group; just get in touch with the local partner and let them know what time you plan to start
- If you have limited mobility this tour may not be suitable for you (we offer a river day tour that may be better).
- If you have 2 days available we also have a tour with all these activities plus overnight away from Manaus.